The body for compliance consultants who advise firms regulated in the UK.
The APCC is active in enhancing the professional standards of compliance consultants and is recognised as a trade body by the FCA and other regulators. This provides our members with significant benefits in terms of direct access to the Regulators as well as business leads. The APCC often works in conjunction with the FCA to pilot or test new initiatives, and we also provide with valuable feedback on specific subjects as requested by them.
To qualify for membership, the firm must provide compliance consultancy services to organisations regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK, and has, or intends to have, more than one client at any one time.
Receipt of 2 satisfactory references from regulated firms, for whom the applicant has provided services, and can verify the firms work.
The firm agrees to abide by the following:-
Membership benefits include:
• Access to the FCA and PRA via APCC meetings and discussions
• Priority advice and information from the FCA and PRA on regulatory themes and new initiatives
• Listing on the APCC Member Directory
• Priority booking at APCC events
• Access to the members only area of the APCC website
• Attendance at Working Groups and the opportunity to contribute to Consultation Papers
• New Business leads provided by firms looking for Consultancy support
• Weekly Member round-up newsletter
• Use of APCC logo and membership wording
• Click here to view our brochure, and here to see our membership benefits
Affiliation is available for firms providing specialist facilities or services to compliance consultancy firms or to businesses regulated by the FCA.
Our ‘Affiliate Directory’ provides services from accountants, solicitors and other service providers specialising in FCA regulated firms. Our aim is to provide regulated firms with a comprehensive information resource for all their professional adviser needs.
Affiliate Members benefits include:
In order to develop the relationship between the APCC and external professional parties, and to promote the common endeavour of professionalism, the APCC offers Strategic Partnership membership to establish a mutually beneficial partnership for the benefit of respective parties.
Strategic Partner benefits include: