Working Groups Minutes
- Crypto Working Group Mins 15TH June click here
- IFA Best Practice & Retirement Outcome Working Group Mins 3rd August click here.
- Consumer Credit Working Group Mins 20th July click here
Future Working Group Meetings
- APCC Operational Steering Group Meeting 18th August 9am
- Vulnerability Working Group 18th August 11am
- FCA Crypto Working Group Meeting 25th August 10am (FCA Representative Attending)
- Principal AR Working Group 1st September 10am
- IFA Retirement & Best Outcome Working Group 7th September 11am
- General Insurance Working Group 14th September 10am
- ESG Working Group 27th September 11am
- Consumer Credit Working Group 5th October 10am
- Culture Working Group 6th Oct 11am ( FCA Representative Attending )
- Principal AR Working Group 20th Oct 10am
Forthcoming meetings and events
- OAC Webinar Roundtable Event in relation to the FCA’s consultation CP22/15 on calculating redress for non-compliant pension transfer 1st September 2022 11am to register click here
- FSCS Roundtable for APCC Members Tuesday 6th September 11.00am -12pm click here.
- Affiliate Russell -Cooke Cryptassets Round Table Event 18th October 10am click here
- APCC Q3 Board Meeting 28th September 2pm
- APCC Autumn Conference 29th September 2022. To book your place, please click here.
- Strategic Partner City & Financial
- Strategic Partner AMFE AFME (Association Financial Markets for Europe) 6th Annual European Compliance and Legal Conference. This year’s conference will be in Amsterdam on 12 & 13 October 2022. AMFE are offering 15% discount to APCC Members Discount Code APCC . To register Click Here .
FCA Feedback Survey Principal AR Working Group regarding Authorisations trends and input, click here to respond by 26th August 2022
FCA Feedback Survey Principal/AR Working Group PS22/11; Improving the Appointed Representative regime. Please click here to provide your responses by 26th August 2022
APCC Board Meeting 29th June 2022 mins click here
APCC Operational Steering Group Mins 30th June click here
APCC Board Meeting Mins 27th July mins click here
Consumer Credit Working Group Response to Treasury BNPL Consultation click here .
Affiliate Mischon De Reya provide insight into FCA changes to the Appointed Representatives Regime (mishcon.com)
Comentis – our affiliate members, has ground-breaking software that allows regulated businesses to consistently and objectively identify and support clients in financially vulnerable circumstances. To help APCC members support your clients in having a consistent and reportable process for identifying financially vulnerable, they are delighted to be able to offer an exclusive offer:
- Reduced licence fees for your client
- First month free
- FREE compliance subscription for your firm.
Click here to see the full details of this offer and for more information on their app.
APCC Member logo’s – did you know as part of your membership benefits, you can show your APCC logo on email footers, websites etc. Please click here to download the member logo and here for the affiliate logo.
Linkedin – Have you connected with us on LinkedIn? Click here to connect!!
Please ensure you complete your APCC Membership Renewal if you have been sent a reminder to renew for access the APCC Membership Renewal Form Click Here.