19 May Strategic Partner Pearson seek Companies to take part in Global Education Project.
Strategic Partner Pearson are looking for people working in the Finance sector to take part in an exciting project to help shape Pearson’s Global Scale of English Job Profiles – a tool designed to help companies across the world recruit and/or train people to have the right level of English for the job.
We are looking for people working in the Finance sector who:
- work for a global company or regional medium/large enterprise that conducts business in English.
- have current or previous experience at a managerial level with input into hiring and decision making, (e.g operations manager/team leader, T&A/HR manager) or work for an industry body with a holistic overview of the finance sector and the types of hiring decisions.
- Have an excellent grasp of English
What does the project involve?
Participants should expect to spend about 5 hours of time over a 6-week window(dates tbc, starting around mid-June). Activities include:
- Reading project document & completing a short pre-meeting task (up to 1 hour)
- Attending a panel meeting via video call to discuss the work (1 hour)
- Rating samples of spoken & written English (2.5 hours over 10 days, in your own time)
- Attending a second panel meeting to discuss the findings (30mins)
Why get involved?
- Be part of a global project with networking and CV-enhancing opportunities
- Company name/logo can be used in GSE Job Profile research report and marketing materials (optional)
Please click here to sign up or find out more about this project.