10 Sep RPost UK Limited
RMail Email Security Solution
Track, prove, e-sign, encrypt, share, certify, control – all-in-one
Looking for an all-in-one service experience? RMail offers the most secure and certified email security capabilities for privacy and compliance and eSignatures for easy digitization of workflows, e-delivery tracking, and managed file transfer to simplify secure sharing of large files. Its AI-infused apps minimize human errors to help you prevent data leaks while document-level digital rights management ensures you have document control even after transmission.
With RMail, APCC members get:
- Registered Encryption™ email security automatically delivers email in a unique way to each recipient through secure email. It creates the simplest user experience for the recipient while returning auditable proof of privacy and compliance to the sender — going far beyond basic TLS and link-retrieval systems. RMail includes different levels of encryption for when it is important to keep messages private from a recipient’s email administrator or other insiders.
- Registered Email™ certified e-delivery tracking and proof provides email open/delivery tracking and evidence, with timestamped proof of original content legally delivered. It returns a court-accepted timestamped Registered Receipt™ email without requiring any recipient action.
- Secure Large File Share — senders can easily attach and track up to 1GB of files from Outlook or the RMail Web app through the secure file share Senders can securely send files to any recipient with encryption and configurable self-purging options (from 1 to 90 days) in a one-time online storage box that eliminates the risk of recipients being able to see the sender’s cloud storage file structure.
- E-Sign is the simplest, most affordable, web-based electronic signature feature within RMail, which makes it easy for senders to send documents for e-signing directly from their email inbox using any desktop or mobile web browser.
- Disappearing Ink™ and ViewProof™ — senders can tag certain parts of an email message to disappear from within the email after delivery after a designated amount of time since sending, number of views, or time per view. Senders can receive verifiable proof that the recipient has viewed selected tagged parts of an email.
- Redact Reply™ – senders can redact particularly sensitive text in a sent message such that if the recipient replies, that sensitive text is automatically removed from the reply email thread.
- SideNote® service makes it easy to append a private “sticky note” to a copied or blind copied recipient, so they have context as to why they were copied. With Disappearing Ink™ enabled, that note can be set for one-time-view and to disappear from the recipient inbox after.
- RMail Recommends™ AI-infused data leak protection, which automatically trains senders on which messages should be treated with special care, and have special RMail features applied, in-the-moment of sending. Dynamically adapts to prevent data leaks and automate email encryption.
- Right Recipient™ data shield – dynamically adapting service that, if a message is detected to contain sensitive content, automatically reviews the recipient addresses before transmission, and prompts senders to verify that they really want to send sensitive information to the particular recipients. It then applies the appropriate level of encryption to the message en route if sent.
- Anti-Whaling™ email impostor protection – RMail for Outlook includes patent-pending Anti-Whaling technology that prevents targeted ‘spear-phishing’ detection specifically designed to prevent Business Email Compromise and CEO Fraud impostor email and other lures.
- RMail Wire Fraud Protection™ is a specialized service to assure the right message is sent to the right recipient, with options to apply message-level encryption automatically if the message is related to bill payments, invoices, or wire transfers.
- RMail Protected Documents™ is a specialized document encryption service that makes it easy for senders to apply protections to any document that lives within the document itself, so the sender may at any time after transmission, track views, restrict to certain verified viewers, restrict functionality on the document (edit, print, watermark), or kill the document so that it can no longer be viewed by certain or anyone after a time period.
- IT Solutions
- Banks and deposit takers
- Insurance brokers and insurers
- Payment Institutions
- Retail firms