10 Sep Protean Risk Limited
Since 2008, Protean Risk has been providing specialist insurance broking services and our clients range from start-ups to companies with revenues of £100m and beyond. We bring the knowledge and experience derived from global insurance broking firms and combine it with a high level of personal service and attention. We recognise the importance of the personal approach in helping clients achieve better insurance results.
Businesses are built one client at a time and our focus today is as much on ensuring our existing clients receive the care and attention they deserve as it is on adding new clients. It’s by remaining true to our core values of sector specialisation, personal service and problem solving, that many of the valued clients we have today have been with us since we started.
We hold the coveted status of Lloyd’s Broker, which entitles us to directly access the Lloyd’s market and transact business in Lloyd’s. This allows us to select from a very wide choice of insurance providers and ensure that we can match our clients’ requirements with the most appropriate insurance provider. We remain as committed today as we did when we set out and would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you what that commitment could do for you and your business.
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability Insurance
- Employer’s Liability Insurance
- General insurance for financial services firms
- Key Person Assurance
- Office and Property Risks
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Professional indemnity for APCC member firms
- Professional Indemnity for FCA firms
- Public Liability Insurance
- APCC member firms
- Banks and deposit takers
- Crowdfunding platforms
- Insurance brokers and insurers
- Investment industry firms
- Payment Institutions
- Retail firms