03 Mar MyComplianceOffice Ltd
MCO (MyComplianceOffice) provides compliance management software that enables companies around the world to reduce their risk of misconduct. Our powerful platform lets compliance professionals demonstrate they are proactively managing the regulated activities of employees, third-party vendors and other agents of the firm. Available as a unified suite or à la carte, our easy-to-use and extensible SaaS-based solutions get clients up and running quickly and cost-efficiently.
The MyComplianceOffice platform has extensive compliance management capabilities to monitor and manage conflicts of interest in a centralized manner across the organization.
With over 550 customers in 100 countries, firms choose MyComplianceOffice because of its unique integrated platform which addresses:
· Employee compliance monitoring & conflicts of interest
· Third party due diligence and risk management
· Trade surveillance and suitability monitoring, including a transactional conflict of interest module that detects conflicts that occur during the life cycle of an investment banking or private transaction deal.
MCO helps companies, large and small, meet the evolving regulatory needs and expectations and ensure compliance more easily.
- Authorisations, Registrations and Licensing
- Compliance Management Software
- Forms and Attestations
- Gifts, Entertainment and Hospitality
- IT Platform/Providers
- Outside Business Activities
- Personal Trading
- Political Contributions and Donations
- Third Party due diligence and risk management
- Trade Surveillance and Suitability Monitoring
- APCC Member Firms
- Asset Managers
- Banks and deposit takers
- Financial Service Firms
- Private Equity Firms