26 Jan CCL Academy
CCL Academy provides Compliance and Financial Crime Compliance training to the UK’s financial services industry through practical, relevant and engaging courses that are delivered and/or authored by its team of former industry practitioners and learning professionals.
CCL Academy is an Accredited Training Partner (ATP) of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) and is one of the select number of ATPs to be awarded the coveted Premier Accredited Training Partner status in recognition of its exceptional CISI training services. The Academy is also an approved CISI CPD provider for the CISI CPD Scheme, and are proud to deliver a range of Governance, Risk and Compliance qualifications in association with the Henley Business School and the ICMA Centre.
The firms unique and wide range of compliance learning opportunities include a holistic, 360 approach to compliance training that caters to the whole business. This includes:
- An eLearning library covering the mandatory topics needed for front/back-office staff
- Bespoke In-House Courses across the major Compliance/FCC topics
- A series of skills-based, Public Courses for Compliance/FCC staff
- A CPD Programme ideal for Compliance/FCC staff
- An innovative On-Demand Video Tutorials for the Compliance/FCC team, and Regulatory Briefings for Senior Management.
CCL Academy’s Referral Scheme allows APCC members to give their clients access to the 360 Approach to Compliance Learning package – a solution to ensure that all staff across their firm have access to the compliance learning resources they need.
Contact CCL Academy for more information.
- Bespoke in-house courses
- CPD Programmes
- On-demand tutorials
- Public courses
- Money Laundering / Financial Crime Compliance Training Rules & Regulations Training
- Governance Training
- Information Security Training
- CPD Programmes
- CISI Qualifications
- APCC Member Firms
- Banks and deposit takers
- Insurance brokers and insurers
- Payment Institutions
- Retail firms
- Wholesale Firms