Association of Professional Compliance Consultants

The body for compliance consultants who advise firms regulated in the UK.

The APCC is active in enhancing the professional standards of compliance consultants and is recognised as a trade body by the FCA and other regulators. This provides our members with significant benefits in terms of direct access to the Regulators as well as business leads.  The APCC often works in conjunction with the FCA to pilot or test new initiatives, and we also provide with valuable feedback on specific subjects as requested by them.

Home Forums Ask another member a question Current position on proposals to increase authorisation fees

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I was wondering if anyone was aware of an update from the FCA regarding proposals to increase application fees, including authorisation fees, covered in CP20/22 from November 2020. I have not yet seen a Policy Statement on this (and recently emailed the consultation team but no response yet). The latest Policy Development Update states there will be a Fees paper issued in April, with implementation in July 2021 but suggests a consultation period also. However when CP20/22 was issued, the effective date of increases 1 April 2021 was mentioned generally. However that is next week and I have not seen anything further and so was unsure if that was going ahead, or if I have misunderstood this. In addition that a new application fee for approved persons applications could be applied (£250) from 1 June 2021. I just wanted to check if I had missed (or misunderstood) any update on this generally?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.