05 Oct Celebrating Black History Month & Raising Awareness Affiliate Danos invite you to their Webinar on 18th Oct 5pm London
We are celebrating and raising awareness of Black History Month (UK) with our Affiliates Danos Associates who are hosting their second Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) webinar. Danos will host expert speakers who will reflect on their personal career experiences, as well as demonstrating how they use their positions as HR and functional senior managers to influence and impact diversity hiring and retention strategies within the financial and professional services sector.
18th October 5pm London
The Expert Panel:
- Abisola Barber, Director, Global Head Thematic Risk and IGC Compliance at Citi Bank.
- Omosuyi Fred-Omojole, Head of Corporate Development and General Counsel at Anergi.
- Tracey Abayeta, Senior Vice President, HR – Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Allyship, and Talent Development at Lazard.
Discussion points will include:
- The value that diverse professional services firms give to their clients.
- How talent acquisition & recruitment agencies can work together to push forward the Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity (DE&I) agenda.
- Experiences of black professionals working in financial and professional services.
- The positive discrimination vs positive action debate.
- What firms can do to attract, promote & retain diverse talent.
This is a great opportunity for you to draw on the speakers experiences and knowledge, and to receive some practical advice on D&I. There will be a Q&A session so you can pose your questions to these experts.
SIGN UP FOR THIS EXCITING EVENT:
Once we receive your registration, we will send you the meeting details. The meeting will be hosted online using Zoom Meeting or you can join by conference call.
If you have a specific question you would like to ask the panel, please email these in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org