11 May Cascade Lab to Host 2nd AML Breakfast Meeting 24th May 8.30am -11am
APCC Affiliate Cascade Lab Invite the Association of Professional Compliance Consultants to join them on 24th May 8.30am -11am
Where :_ Asia House, 63 New Cavendish Street, London, Greater London, GB, W1G 7LP
5 minutes from Oxford Circus or Great Portland Street tubes.
ONE group solution’s Tobias Ettlin and Revel Wood will discuss
• The expanding role of fund-appointed compliance officer/MLRO
• Increasing AML/KYC regulatory scrutiny on managers and TAs
• Lessons learned and solutions to navigate regulatory developments
Cascade’s Declan OhAnnrachain will discuss using
• Cascade, a modern easily customisable Compliance software solution
• How an adaptable compliance tool can help keep up with the constant evolution of compliance requirements
RiskConcile’s Thomas Desombere will discuss
• EET, Periodic and pre-contractual SFDR reports:
• How to produce them quickly and accurately with a modern tool
• Understand where SFDR is going to in 2023 and get an update on recently released Q&As, Consultation Papers and initiatives by local regulators
Panel and Q&A on these topics.
Email Marcus Littler email@example.com
To secure your place .