15 Oct Walker Morris LLP
Walker Morris LLP is a distinctive law firm valued by its clients for consistently achieving excellent results. We believe our distinctiveness is based on the quality of the services we deliver to clients, our unique culture and the engagement of our partners and high calibre lawyers.
We are a top UK 100 full service commercial law firm, based in Leeds, focused on providing our clients both in the UK and Internationally with partner-led, high quality, insightful advice. Our single centre of excellence has significant advantages in terms of developing a strong team-based, collaborative culture, with the inherent cost effectiveness that a Leeds base brings.
With a staff of over 450 including 45 partners, Walker Morris is uniquely recognised for its strong multi-disciplinary teamwork and straightforward advice. Both the firm and its lawyers are recognised as leaders in their fields with 96 per cent of our partners recommended in either Chambers or Legal 500 for their expertise.
We have an expert Regulatory team that specialises in advising regulated financial firms on all aspects of their business and operations. Clients include banks, insurers and insurance brokers, stockbrokers, asset managers, consumer lenders and payment services firms.
- Authorisation -FCA
- Client Assets
- Complaints Handling Reviews
- Compliance Training
- Due Diligence
- Enforcement Action - Financial Services
- File Review
- Health Checks
- Money Laundering/Financial Crime Advice and Reviews
- Payments Services Registration and Compliance
- Authorised Professional Persons
- Banks/Deposit Takers
- Collective Investments Funds
- Consumer Credit Providers
- Corporate Finance Firms
- Discretionary fund managers
- Electronic Money Issuers
- Institutional investment management
- Insurance Brokers - General
- Insurance Brokers - Pure Protection Products
- Money Service Businesses
- Mortgage Brokers
- Mortgage Lenders/Administrators
- Multi lateral trading facility
- Payments Services Institutions
- Retail investment management
- Securities and Futures firms