15 Oct Varramore Partners Limited
Varramore Partners Limited (“Varramore”) is a boutique professional service provider offering a range of bespoke services to investment firms.
We provide services to investment firms that are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”), seeking to become authorised and regulated by the FCA or wishing to operate under the regulatory umbrella of an investment firm that is authorised and regulated by the FCA.
Varramore combines in-house investment sector experience with consulting practice knowledge to provide our clients with a “best of both” service. In addition to possessing extensive experience in the areas of regulatory hosting, governance, risk, compliance, accounting, finance and tax, Varramore understands how investment firms operate on a day-to-day basis. This combination allows us to deliver practical, pragmatic and proportionate services to our clients in a manner that adds values and improves operational efficiency.
We pride ourselves on forging strong working relationships with our clients. To do so, we work side-by-side with our clients to gain an in-depth understanding of their business, strategy and people. This enables us to provide our clients with a truly bespoke service tailored to their specific needs. We believe that delivering our services in a highly tailored manner ensures that our clients get the most out of their relationship with Varramore. Ultimately, our aim is to become a trusted and valued long-term business partner to our clients.
Varramore was established in 2016 and is headquartered in London.
- Authorisation -FCA
- Client Assets
- Complaints Handling Reviews
- Compliance advice
- Compliance Support
- Compliance Training
- Due Diligence
- File Review
- Health Checks
- Information Security/Data Protection (GDPR)
- Money Laundering/Financial Crime Advice and Reviews
- Passporting/International Compliance
- Regulatory Capital/Solvency
- Regulatory Hosting/Incubation
- Regulatory Relationship Management
- Regulatory Returns Assistance
- Regulatory Updates
- Collective Investments Funds
- Corporate Finance Firms
- Crypto (Capital Markets)
- Discretionary fund managers
- Institutional investment management
- Private Client investment management
- Retail investment management
- Securities and Futures firms
- Third party product providers