15 Oct Varramore Partners Limited
Varramore Partners Limited (“Varramore”) is a boutique management consulting firm providing bespoke services to investment firms that are, or are seeking to become, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”). Varramore combines in-house investment management experience with consulting practice knowledge to provide clients with a “best of both” service. In addition to possessing extensive experience in the areas of governance, risk, compliance, accounting, finance and tax, Varramore understands how investment firms operate on a day-to-day basis. This combination allows Varramore to deliver practical, pragmatic and proportionate services to our clients.
Varramore provides bespoke services to hedge fund managers, private equity/venture capital fund managers, fund of funds managers, corporate finance advisors, investment advisors, investment research providers and third-party marketing firms that are authorised and regulated by the FCA. Varramore also offers services to start-up investment firms that are looking to become authorised and regulated by the FCA.
We help our clients to ensure that they are adhering to all relevant FCA regulatory requirements on a continuous basis and in a commercially viable manner by providing pragmatic advisory, support, oversight and project services.
Varramore was established in 2016 and is headquartered in London.
- Authorisation -FCA
- Client Assets
- Complaints Handling Reviews
- Compliance advice
- Compliance Support
- Compliance Training
- Due Diligence
- File Review
- Health Checks
- Information Security/Data Protection (GDPR)
- Money Laundering/Financial Crime Advice and Reviews
- Passporting/International Compliance
- Regulatory Capital/Solvency
- Regulatory Hosting/Incubation
- Regulatory Relationship Management
- Regulatory Returns Assistance
- Regulatory Updates
- Collective Investments Funds
- Corporate Finance Firms
- Crypto (Capital Markets)
- Discretionary fund managers
- Institutional investment management
- Private Client investment management
- Retail investment management
- Securities and Futures firms
- Third party product providers