15 Oct Threesixty Services LLP
Threesixty provides fee based support services for directly regulated pension, investment, mortgage and insurance intermediaries. We also have specialist services to support firms with discretionary fund management (DFM) permissions.
Our services are targeted to support firms wherever they are in the business lifecycle. Whether right at the outset - for new businesses looking for full hand holding through the direct authorisation process. Through the firm's growth/establishment phase, organically or via acquisition. Finally the eventual business owner's exit via succession or sale.
Throughout our relationship with a firm we look to help with not just the compliance aspects of a business but best practices, help both the business foundations and prospects for success. We look to tailor our support for your firm's changing needs.
Likewise on the DFM side, we help both established fund managers but also to those advisory firms looking at varying their services and take on the managing investment permissions.
We also provide outsourced services to nationals and networks.
Threesixty focuses on personalised solutions, via a sensibly constructed package, unique to each client firm.
Contact us and see how best we can assist you.
- Authorisation - FCA
- Complaints Handling
- Compliance Training
- Due Diligence
- Enforcement Action - AML and Payment Services
- EU / International Compliance
- File Reviews and/or Monitoring
- Health Checks
- Information Security / Data Protection
- Money Laundering / Financial Crime
- Regulatory Capital / Solvency
- Regulatory Updates
- Authorised Professional Persons
- Banks Deposit Takers
- Discretionary Fund Managers
- Financial Advisors
- IFA's - Wealth Managers
- Insurance Brokers - General
- Insurance Brokers - Pure Protection Products
- Mortgage Lenders/Administrators
- Pension Advisers
- Private Client Investment Management
- Retail Investment Management