15 Oct Threesixty Services LLP
Threesixty provides fee based support services for directly regulated pension, investment, mortgage and insurance intermediaries. We also have specialist services to support firms with discretionary fund management (DFM) permissions.
Our services are targeted to support firms whereever they are in the business lifecycle. Whether right at the outset – for new businesses looking for full hand holding through the direct authorisation process. Through the firm’s growth/establishment phase, organically or via acquisition. Finally the eventual business owner’s exit via succession or sale.
Throughout our relationship with a firm we look to help with not just the compliance aspects of a business but best practices, help both the business foundations and prospects for success. We look to tailor our support for your firm’s changing needs.
Likewise on the DFM side, we help both established fund managers but also those looking at varying their services and take on the managing investment permissions.
We also provide outsourced services to nationals and networks.
Threesixty focuses on personalised solutions, via a sensibly constructed package, unique to each client firm.
Contact and we will see how best we can assist you. Alternatively, why not see what we can do in practice, register for a guest account at the following link
- Authorisation -FCA
- Complaints Handling Reviews
- Compliance advice
- Compliance Support
- Compliance Training
- Due Diligence
- Enforcement Action - Financial Services
- File Review
- Health Checks
- Money Laundering/Financial Crime Advice and Reviews
- Regulatory Updates
- Authorised Professional Persons
- Banks/Deposit Takers
- Discretionary fund managers
- IFA (incl IFA divisions of financial institutions)
- Insurance Brokers - General
- Insurance Brokers - Pure Protection Products
- Mortgage Brokers
- Mortgage Lenders/Administrators
- Pension Scheme Operator/Provider
- Private Client investment management
- Retail investment management