11 Oct The Cattellyst Consultancy
The Cattellyst Consultancy is a competence and compliance consultancy, established in 1992, which specialises in the human aspects of regulation. We offer a range of competence, compliance and related management consultancy services to our clients, through which we advise, train and develop senior managers and their staff about the people-related aspects of regulation with a particular focus on managing people risk, the development of competence and expertise, ethical business practices and the enhancement of corporate culture. We carry out senior level assignments relating to corporate governance, learning, personal development, coaching and leadership.
Examples of projects recently undertaken include:
• Advising firms about Senior Management and Certification Regime (SMCR) and Training and Competence arrangements.
• Providing training on the Conduct Rules.
• Supporting Human Resources specialists to deliver the SMCR and prepare for the Consumer Duty.
• Developing and delivering briefing sessions for boards, individual directors and ExCos on corporate governance issues and regulatory obligations, including SMCR.
• Conducting evaluations and audits of board and organisational culture.
• Conducting board level workshops on talent management within a regulated environment.
• Designing and facilitating management, supervisory, conduct risk and technical development programmes for managers with supervisory responsibilities and for control function specialists.
• Authoring guidance material on business culture and ethics.
• Auditing training and competence arrangements to verify compliance with overseas regulatory requirements.
- Compliance Advice
- Compliance Support
- Compliance Training
- Contracting / Interim
- Health Checks
- Regulatory Updates
- Skilled person panel
- Skilled Person Panel - Governance - Controls & Risk Frameworks
- Authorised Professional Persons
- Banks Deposit Takers
- Building Societies
- Claims Management Companies
- Collective Investments Funds
- Company Service Providers
- Consumer Credit Providers
- Corporate Finance Firms
- Credit Unions
- Discretionary Fund Managers
- Financial Advisors
- Friendly Societies
- IFA - Financial Institutions
- IFA's - Wealth Managers
- Institutional Investment Management
- Insurance Brokers - General
- Insurance Brokers - Pure Protection Products
- Investment Banks
- Mortgage Brokers
- Mortgage Lenders/Administrators
- Pension Advisers
- Pension Scheme Operator/Provider
- Private Client Investment Management
- Restricted Financial Advisors
- Retail Investment Management
- Securities and Futures firms
- SIPP providers
- Third Party Product Providers
- Trade Associations - professional bodies and regulators
- Wrap Platforms