16 Feb SICSIC Advisory
Sicsic Advisory is a London based boutique consultancy, focusing on financial services risk and regulation.
We assist Boards and Senior Management to deliver sustainable business models. We focus on 3 outcomes:
- Financial soundness, the cornerstone of our offering, covering most of prudential matters that financial institutions face.
- Operational resilience, the new frontier to manage cyber, technology and business process risks
- Culture and conduct, the main drivers of good customer outcomes and sustainable business success.
Our team has a unique combination of expertise gained through direct industry experience, consulting roles and regulatory supervision leadership role in the UK insurance market.
We have developed a specific offering focusing on insurance broking, with a vast experience into M&A activities covering seller and buyer services.
Sicsic Advisory was founded in 2019 by Michael Sicsic, a senior executive in the field of risk and regulation and former head of supervision for the UK general insurance retail sector at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
For more information visit: https://www.sicsicadvisory.com
- Advice pre regulatory risk assessment or supervision visit
- Authorisation - PRA
- Authorisation -FCA
- Client Assets
- Due Diligence
- Enforcement Action - Financial Services
- Health Checks
- Information Security/Data Protection (GDPR)
- Mis-selling Reviews
- Money Laundering/Financial Crime Advice and Reviews
- Passporting/International Compliance
- Regulatory Relationship Management
- Regulatory and Examination Training and Coaching
- Regulatory Returns Assistance
- Regulatory Updates
- Risk Management
- Skilled Person Panel
- Skilled Person Panel - Data & IT Infrastructure
- Consumer Credit Providers
- Fintech / Regtech
- Funeral Planning
- Insurance Brokers - General
- Insurance Brokers - Pure Protection Products
- Managing General Agents