10 Oct BMR Compliance Limited
BMR Compliance Ltd provides regulatory support, training solutions and business management consultancy.
We were set up following the recognition for effective and affordable solutions to regulatory and auditing requirements and to provide tailor made T & C systems.
We offer reviews of your current system up to a full "hands on" service, providing you with all the systems and procedures your firm requires to ensure it complies with the FCA requirements without losing its main focus and customer service. Our AIM is to provide a service you need, whether this is via Audit, Implementation or Maintenance programme.
Auditing involves onsite visits to audit existing practices and procedures in relation to FCA requirements. The work reviewed will include benchmarking against the current requirements as well as looking at High Level Standards and other FCA sourcebooks.
Training is an important and integral part of your staff working day under FCA regulation. We are able to offer on site courses to minimise disruption to your office while training is undertaken. We can help you source the best training package for your firm and help you implement and monitor the system.
We also offer Strategic Business Management programmes, as well as Business Coaching for Directors, Business Managers and Executives.
- Authorisation - FCA
- Authorisation - PRA
- Authorisations / Permissions applications
- Complaints Handling
- Complaints Handling Reviews
- Compliance Advice
- Compliance Support
- Compliance Training
- Due Diligence
- Enforcement Action
- Enforcement Action - Financial Services
- Enforment Action - AML and Payment Services
- Expert Witness
- File Review
- Health Checks
- Information security / Data protection
- Money Laundering/Financial rime Advice and Reviews
- Passporting / International Compliance
- Regulatory Capital / Solvency
- Regulatory Updates
- Claims Management Companies
- Commercial Insurance
- Insurance Brokers - Pure Protection Products
- Insurance Brokers General
- Travel Insurers