10 Oct ATEB Consulting
ATEB is one of the few compliance consultancies that undertakes Conduct of Business Skilled Persons (Section 166) reviews on behalf of the FCA.
We cover the whole of the UK with regionally based consultants and offer an industry leading Suitability Report writing system.
We are experts in the Defined Benefit Pension Transfer sector. Check out our News page here for an example of the depth and detail in our newsletters https://www.atebconsulting.co.uk/news/ .
We are one of the earliest compliance consultancies, founded in 1996 to plug a gap in the market. Since then, we have provided pragmatic and hands-on support to IFAs, mortgage brokers, general insurance intermediaries, credit brokers, debt management companies, lenders and chartered surveyors. We have long standing and loyal clients and a good relationship with the FCA.
We do not simply provide resources and let you get on with it (what we call ‘Report and Run’ consultancy) but work with you as part of the team to implement solutions. Every year, our consultants complete around 1000 on-site client visits.
Although we may introduce you to third party professionals, for example for PI insurance, we do not recieve any form of inducement and hence provide a completely unbiased, objective and independent service, focussing solely on your needs.
We pride ourselves on the quality of service provided and have a proven track record of delivering consistently high standards. Don’t just take our word for it; see for yourselves what our clients say on our website.
- Authorisation -FCA
- Complaints Handling Reviews
- Compliance Training
- Enforcement Action - Financial Services
- Expert Witness - Financial Services
- File Review
- Health Checks
- Money Laundering/Financial Crime Advice and Reviews
- Regulatory Updates
- Authorised Professional Persons
- Claims Management Companies
- Collective Investments Funds
- Consumer Credit Providers
- Discretionary fund managers
- Institutional investment management
- Insurance Brokers - General
- Insurance Brokers - Pure Protection Products
- Money Service Businesses
- Mortgage Brokers
- Mortgage Lenders/Administrators
- Private Client investment management
- SIPP providers
- System suppliers