Working Groups Minutes
- Crypto Working Group Mins 15TH June click here
- IFA Best Practice & Retirement Outcome Working Group Mins 3rd August click here.
- Consumer Credit Working Group Mins 20th July click here
- Principal AR Working Group Minutes 11th August cick here
- APCC Operational Steering Group Mins 18TH August click here.
Future Working Group Meetings
- FCA Crypto Working Group Meeting 25th August 10am (FCA Representative Attending)
- Principal AR Working Group 1st September 10am
- IFA Retirement & Best Outcome Working Group 7th September 11am
- General Insurance Working Group 14th September 10am
- ESG Working Group 27th September 11am
- Consumer Credit Working Group 5th October 10am
- Culture Working Group 6th Oct 11am ( FCA Representative Attending )
- Principal AR Working Group 20th Oct 10am
Forthcoming meetings and events
- OAC Webinar Roundtable Event in relation to the FCA’s consultation CP22/15 on calculating redress for non-compliant pension transfer 1st September 2022 11am to register click here
- FSCS Roundtable for APCC Members Tuesday 6th September 11.00am -12pm click here.
- Affiliate Russell -Cooke Crypt assets Round Table Event 18th October 10am click here
- APCC Q3 Board Meeting 28th September 2pm
- APCC Autumn Conference 29th September 2022. To book your place, please click here.
- Strategic Partner AMFE AFME (Association Financial Markets for Europe) 6th Annual European Compliance and Legal Conference. This year’s conference will be in Amsterdam on 12 & 13 October 2022. AMFE are offering 15% discount to APCC Members Discount Code APCC . To register Click Here .
Strategic Partner Pearson announces first T Level & Level 3 B -Tech Results click here
To find out more on Pearson work placed T Levels for Legal Finance & Accounting contact Andrew Hambleton at Pearson Andrew.Hambelton@Pearson.com
FCA Feedback Survey Principal AR Working Group regarding Authorisations trends and input, click here to respond by 26th August 2022
FCA Feedback Survey Principal/AR Working Group PS22/11; Improving the Appointed Representative regime. Please click here to provide your responses by 26th August 2022
Consumer Credit Working Group Response to Treasury BNPL Consultation click here .
Affiliate Mishcon De Reya provide their latest updates click here
APCC Member logo’s – did you know as part of your membership benefits, you can show your APCC logo on email footers, websites etc. Please click here to download the member logo and here for the affiliate logo.
Linkedin – Have you connected with us on LinkedIn? Click here to connect.
Any suggestions or ideas for improvement of the membership are always appreciated get in touch @APCC Membership.
Please ensure you complete your APCC Membership Renewal if you have been sent a reminder to renew for access the APCC Membership Renewal Form Click Here.
Thank you to all our Members, Board of Directors and Chairs of the Working Groups for your continued support.
Have a great weekend !