APCC Strategic Partner Pearson Announce T level & Level 3 B Tech Results

Strategic Partner Pearson announce 200,000 Students received their results this week for level 3 B Tech Courses . 18th August 2022

http://200,000 students receive their Level 3 BTEC results today (pearson.com)

http://To find out more information on Pearson, BTECs, or T Levels, visit: https://www.pearson.com/uk/educators/fe-college-educators/about-btec/btec-news/btec-results.html

T Level students receive results for the first time

This year was also the first in which around 1,000 students have completed T Levels, new technical qualifications broadly equivalent in size to three A levels, which have been developed in collaboration with employers to allow students to specialise more deeply in a specific occupation after GCSEs. The courses last two years, and T Level students spend 80% of the course in their learning environment, gaining the skills that employers need. The other 20% is an industry placement, where they put these skills into action.

Pearson delivered the Technical Qualification element of the T Level for two of the subject pathways in the first wave of the qualification roll out – supporting 400 students to complete their Technical Qualification in ‘Digital Production, Design and Development’ and over 250 students in ‘Design, Surveying and Planning for Construction’.


Pearson are launching the Legal Finance  & Accounting T Levels this year for information contact Andrew Hambleton at Pearson Andrew.Hambelton@Pearson.com.