09 Jun 20% off solvency II
The APCC in collaboration with the London Governance and Compliance Academy (LGCA) is offering this event to you at a 20% discount.
- Solvency II defines by how much an insurer’s assets should exceed its liabilities, under an expected and a stressed scenario, and so is fundamental to the business and the business model.
- This course goes through all of the many different stages and components of how this is done, illustrated throughout with recent examples from both General and Life insurers.
- It highlights the importance of the asset composition and how it relates to the liabilities and includes calibrations for a number of the risk modules.
- It also covers business-critical elements such as the Matching Adjustment and why this is under review.
Schedule and other details:
- 24th June 2021
- From 9:00am to 15:00 (6-hours)
- Live online through Zoom
- Access to study material and handouts
- All participant we receive an LGCA Certificate of Completion (6 CPD Units)
How to apply the 20% APCC discount:
- Apply discount coupon APCC20 during registration here
- You will receive an invoice and the Zoom link through an email
Training objectives – By the end of the course, participants will understand:
- Solvency II’s objectives
- How Solvency II tries to quantify an insurer’s liabilities and assets under an expected and a stressed scenario
- The many different elements of Solvency II and how they interact
- How some of the risk modules are calibrated
- The particular impact of Solvency II on life insurers
Who should attend:
This course is recommended for all insurance firm staff, in particular:
- Senior managers
- Compliance officers
- Finance/control staff
- Internal auditors
- Investment managers
- Marketing officers
Further discount available for multiple places. Please send an email to email@example.com for more information.